For general ventilation systems, for air intake and exhaust.
- does not burn, does not conduct fire
- does not corrode
- perfectly air-tight
- is of high hardness and lightweight
- any diameter
- its cross-section can be round, square or other shaped
- can also be applied without splicing
- does not emit any material hazardous to health
- can be used for asbestos abatement
- can also be installed for kitchen exhaust and smoke extraction (VENTILFLEX® RKV)
The results of air engineering qualification procedure carried out in the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland are the following:
VENTILFLEX® belongs to the highest category D in terms of air tightness.