Lining material to be used for depressing (40 Pa) operation of flue gases of wood-burning combustion equipment with a temperature of up to 450°C, which can be used in dry mode. Resists soot burning.
Classification according to EN 1443: T 450 N1 D 2 G
- soft and flexible before installation
- short installation time, without wall breaking or demolition
- any diameter, cross-section and length
- smooth inner surface
- after installation has the strength of steel, light and gas tight
- made of non-combustible, highly heat resistant material